Long gone are the days when when being single on Valentine’s Day is frowned upon. The latest limited edition range – Valentine – who cares? – from Essence is bold, edgy, and encourages you to celebrate your individuality, while having fun with your bestie.
Whether you are planning girl’s night out with your bestie or simply chilling indoors with some chick flick DVDs and wine, Essence’s new range will ensure your look is on fleek!
The two products that stood out the most to me while I was standing in front of the display were the Smokey Eyeshadow Stick stick and this gorgeous Liquid Lipstick. The liquid lipstick needs to be touched up a bit during the day, but the metallic eyeshadow stick stays in place an doesn’t need to be reapplied at all during the day.
Ladies, my suggestion for the products you definitely need on hand for a girls’ night out include the following:
- essence valentine – who cares? – smokey eyeshadow stick. This creamy eyeshadow is is easy to apply and blend, is retractable so you don’t need to sharpen it on the go, and is long wearing so it doesn’t need to be touched up during the day. There are two colours available in the range, and this metallic beige in 02 l.o.v.e. blah blah blah is R47.95.
- essence valentine – who cares? – smokey cream kajal. This intense black, creamy eyeliner has a tapered point for easy application, and blends evenly for a smokey eye. 01 sisters before misters, for R38.95.
- essence valentine – who cares? – false lashes. These false lashes are available in two unique versions – volume lashes, and a lashline that becomes thicker at the ends – which guarantee a dramatic, sultry look. They cost R57.95 per set.
- essence valentine – who cares? – translucent fixing powder. This compact powder is exactly what you need to set your make-up so that you don’t have to worry about any shine during the day. It has a soft, transparent texture when applied on your skin, and is R57.95.
- essence valentine – who cares? – liquid lipstick. The liquid lipstick unites the coverage of a lipstick with the mirror shine of a gloss. In light and dark red for the ultimate wow-lips. Available in 01 crew love is true love and 02 i ́m not into roses. for R47.95 each.
essence valentine – who cares? – nail polish. There are four nail polishes – khaki and red with a semi-matt latex finish, as well as blue and beige with metallic results – and the combination of colors in the range offer effects that will turn nails into eye-catchers. There four colours availabe are 01 l.o.v.e. blah blah blah, 02 talk to the hand!, 03 crew love is true love and 04 love is in the air – don ́t breathe!, and they cost R34.95 each.
There are many more gorgeous items in this limited-edition range, such as a fragrance and stick on nails, which is currently in stores. From what I’ve seen these products are selling out quickly, so ladies go out and treat yourself to something that will leave you feeling confident, and have some fun!