I’m always looking for new heat protectant products to try out because I regularly heat style my hair. This past month I reviewed Pantene’s Heat Defence Gloss Spray. The gloss spray comes in a bottle with a pump, isn’t too bulky if you want to take it with you while travelling, and it’s for normal to thick hair. After I’ve washed my hair I rough dry it a bit, then spray some of the gloss spray on it, and finish up by blowdrying or straightening it.
Things I liked about this product:
- It smells nice
- It doesn’t make my hair sticky after I’ve sprayed it on
- It doesn’t make my hair feel hard after I’ve blowdried or straightened it
- It doesn’t make my hair oily after use
- It leaves my hair looking glossy
- I haven’t noticed any more damage to my hair than usual, since using it
I have been very happy with this product and will definitely buy it again. You can buy from most retailers.