If you read this post, you’ll soon realise that I’m not promoting a beauty or fashion event or product, but rather a digital event that I’m counting down the days to.
If you’re anything like me, you’ll love learning as much as I do – especially about digital – and attending talks where thought leaders share their insights and opinions, as well as info on current trends and developments. What if I told you there was a big digital event coming up, where some major thought leaders would be speaking? Sounds amazing right?
Well this exciting event I am referring to, is called The Digital Edge 2015, and here are 10 reasons why you can’t miss it:
- Spike Lee – One of the worlds’ most celebrated and iconic storytellers is heading up an incredible line-up at this innovative event.
- Dr Michael Wu – the man behind the Facebook Engagement and Community Health Indexes will share incredible insights into actionable analytics.
- South Africa’s leading Mad Men/Women – Melissa Attree (Ogilvy), Yossi Schwartz (Y&R), Fran Luckin (Quirk), Kerry Friend (Isobar), Brent Shahim (Aqua), and Jason Xenopoulos (NATIVE VML) will share their stories in creating brand moments for the digital age.
- Global Brand Giants – Lucia Maseko (Nestle), Khaya Dlanga (Coca Cola), and Enver Groenewald (Unilever) will outline their unique recipes for marketing success.
- The game changers – John Gevisser (Gamma Fly), Glenn Gillis (Sea Monster Entertainment), Musa Kalenga (Facebook), Luvuyo Mandela (Tyathumzi Advisory) and Indra de Lanerolle (Author of the New Wave Report)
- A world class venue and learning space – The Sandton Convention Centre
- A 6-hour learning experience that will give you actionable take-outs
- Incredible value for money: Secure parking, refreshments and catering throughout the event, and post event Jameson bar.
- Incredible networking with over 1,000 influential thinkers and marketers
- A ticket price that matches your pocket:
- R 2,200 (ex VAT) – Premium Green Circle ticket featuring exclusive seating
- R 1,700 (ex VAT) – Special offer ticket
- R 1,400 (ex VAT) – Student ticket
I am going to be at the event, and can’t wait to absorb all of the knowledge that these amazing speakers are going to share! If you’d like to go, keep an eye out for my competition where I’m giving away 1 ticket to the event! If you don’t want to wait, make sure you buy one now!