I feel terrible that it’s taken me this long to post this! I completed the 4 week trial of the Pantene Aqualight range and was thrilled with the results. (If you missed the previous posts, here are week 1, week 2, and week 3.)
As someone who struggles with fine hair, that is colour treated, heat styled, and prone to becoming oily quite quickly, this range was everything I had hoped it would be. My hair felt light after using it and wasn’t oily at the end of the day.
Depending on your hair type, this range may be too light for you if you need a richer conditioner. But never fear, Pantene has a number of ranges that you can choose from:
- Classic Clean: This is a basic range that will leave your hair feeling refreshed.
- Colour Protect and Shine: This range helps seal in colour to keep your hair looking vibrant, shiny, and healthy.
- Full and Thick: This range will liven up your flat hair, and give it an instant, lasting, full and thick look.
- Moisture Renewal: This range helps lock in moisture, to protect your hair’s natural lipid layer, and targets even the driest of areas.
- Nature Fusion: This range will leave your hair feeling relaxed and restored. It combines Pro-V and Cassia, a natural ingredient traditionally used in Asia, in order to cleanse and leave your hair feeling strong and moisturised.
- Repair and Protect: This comprehensive range injects moisture to visibly repair and protect your hair from up to six months of damage, after just one wash.
- Smooth and Sleek: This range combats fly-away hairs, static, and frizz! This winning micro smooth formula ensures the smoothest, sleekest, most flowing hair all day long, while locking out humidity.
Which range is your favourite? I’d love to hear what you think.
- Pantene Aqualight shampoo and conditioner 200 ml – R42,99 each
- Pantene Aqualight shampoo and conditioner 400 ml – R64,99 each
Thank you so much again to Pantene and Unilever for sending me this range to test as part of a blogger trial. I was really happy with the range and will definitely purchase it again.