The Garnier Ultimate Blends The Sleek Restorer range is by far one of my absolute favourite shampoo and conditioner ranges! When the Garnier Ultimate Blends ranges first launched at Clicks, I was initially going to purchase the Colour Illuminator one, but when I saw this one with Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter for dry, frizzy hair, I quickly changed my mind and bought this one instead.
Some of the things I love about this range are that:
- The shampoo and conditioner both smell divine
- They are both easy to rinse out my hair
- They stop my hair from becoming frizzy
- They leave my hair feeling soft and it looks super shiny
- The conditioner is not too rich, so it doesn’t make my hair oily after a day
I only bought the shampoo and conditioner, but there is also a hair mask in The Sleek Restorer range.
If your hair has different needs, you can try some of the other ranges in the Ultimate Blends collection:
- The Nourishing Repairer (avocado oil & shea butter) – very dry, damaged hair
- The Colour Illuminator (argan oil & cranberry) – coloured treated hair
- The Shine Revitaliser (eucalyptus, lemon, verbena, green tea, nettle) – normal hair
- The Strength Restorer (honey, propolis extract & royal jelly) – damaged hair
I was lucky enough to get the shampoo and conditioner when they first launched at Clicks for a bargain of R39.95 per bottle for 400 ml. The regular selling price for the shampoo and conditioners is R69.95 for 400 ml and R39.95 for 200 ml. I would definitely buy these hair care products again, and The Shine Revitaliser sounds like it smells super fresh, so I may try that one next.