If you’re wondering what I’m talking about, it’s the new Natural Infusion Range from Lip Ice – Ooh Cranberry and Aah Honey Cream. I saw them for the first time on twitter and couldn’t wait to smell them!
Last week Lip Ice sent me the two flavours to try out. When they intitially asked me which flavour I would choose, I said Cranberry. Well, after trying them both out I must say the Honey Cream one is my favourite for winter! It has a super comforting smell and is nice and creamy on my lips. Don’t get me wrong, Cranberry isn’t bad at all. But I definitely think that is more of a summer flavour for me. I am really impressed with how soothing these flavours are and how they change my dry and itchy lips into smooth and soft ones.
Your beautiful lips know what they love and Lip Ice wants to give it to them! Either be refreshed by the zingy scent of Cranberry or soothed by the sweet aroma of Honey Cream … the choice is yours. Your choice could even include both!
The New Natural Infusion Range
Lip Ice Natural Infusion Cranberry offers an every day hydrating solution of Shea Butter, Vitamin E, and a refreshing cranberry fragrance that works together to protect your lips for a softer, more supple and hydrated feel. Lip Ice Natural Infusion Honey Cream offers the same benefits with a soothing Honey Cream fragrance.
The Natural Infusion range will also be available in a twin pack offering Lip Ice ladies great value and the opportunity to trial 2 new products at a great price (perfect if you are on a tight budget).
The Lip Ice Natural Infusion Range launched at the end of April 2014 in all major retailers and pharmacy stores.
Single Pack: Cranberry or Honey Cream – R18.99
Twin Pack: Cranberry & Honey Cream – R29.99
The #OohAah Photo Competition
Lip Ice wants to see what else makes our Lip Ice ladies go “Ooh” and “Aah” and have an amazing photo competition running throughout May and June to do just that. The weekly prizes are real must-haves too.
What’s up for grabs?
– R2000 Zando voucher (week 1)
– GHD IV styler straighteners (week 2)
– R2000 Forever New gift card (week 3)
– R2000 Sorbet gift card (week 4)
– ladies leather Fossil watch (week 5)
– R2000 La Senza gift card (week 6)
– Pandora necklace (week 7)
– R2000 Superbalist Gift Card (week 8)
Here’s what to do:
1) Snap a pic of what makes you go “Ooh” or “Aah”. This could be a shameless selfie with your new Lip Ice, your gorgeous boyfriend, a delicious macaroon … whatever. Don’t forget to stick a limited edition Lip Ice sticker on it though for extra giggles (available in the May issue of Cosmopolitan)!
2) Tweet the photo @LipIce_SA using #OohAah or Instagram it @LipIceSA using #OohAah or upload to the #OohAah Competition tab on http://www.facebook.com/lipice.co.za
3) They’ll be one awesome winner every week for 8 weeks! The competition opened for entries on Friday 24th April and weekly prize draws started on Friday, 9 May. The competition ends on Friday 27 June 2014.
Lip Ice can’t wait to hear what you think of their new Cranberry and Honey Cream Natural Infusions!
Did they make you go “Ooh” and “Aah”?
Connect with Lip Ice on: